Friday, November 13, 2009

Departure...

Well, it's official, the time has come for me to head off. Tomorrow morning at 8:45 my plane will leave YVR for Quebec. I'm excited, nervous, hopefully prepared and really looking forward to this new adventure.

I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for the care and support that you've offered, it's been one of those things that have made this transition so much easier. I'm a pretty lucky guy to have such great family and friends.

Tonight I've got a family dinner which I've been looking forward to all week, tomorrow it all begins, I can't wait to let you all know what happens to me.

1 comment:

  1. so good to hear from you mike, we are all glad you made it, we miss you .
    but are right beside you, and your new journey.
    your family

    ReplyDelete